TROPHY EXTRA SPECIAL BAND SEASON 2
Terms and Conditions:
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, or any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with other communication, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: International Breweries PLC
Eligibility: Participants must reside in Nigeria and be above 18 years as at 18 April 2021. Employees of International Breweries PLC, including associated agencies and members of their immediate families will not be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
To enter, eligible participants must, during the stipulated period:
- Log on to www.trophyextraspecialband.com to register
- Play your best medley of 2Baba’s songs and tag @trophystout on all social media platforms, using the hashtag #TrophyExtraSpecialBand
- Get your friends to like, share, comment, and retweet, ensure you do your absolute best to impress the judges.
- Contestants with the absolute best renditions and social interactions will be chosen.
- 10 Million Naira cash and a brand-new set of musical instruments for the participant who emerges winner of the Campaign.
- Consolation prizes as stated by the Brand for other participants who qualify for the top 10.
Use of Personal Information:
- By participating in the Campaign, the Participants (including the winners) are deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal data by the Promoter for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the storage and usage of personal data by sending an email to the address below. By doing so, participant withdraws his or her participation from this Promotion. email@example.com
- Promoter will use best endeavors to keep all personal data obtained for the purpose of this promotion, strictly confidential.
- The decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion are final, conclusive and binding. The Promoter shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, terminating or suspending this Promotion, the eligibility terms and criteria, the number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Promotion, this terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Promotion and/or redemption or use of the prizes howsoever arising, including but not limited to loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Promoter of this Promotion shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against the Promoter for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and all Participants (including the winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the – Mediation of a single Arbitrator at the Lagos State Multi-door Court House.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights to enforce any terms of such agreement.
– to contact you in furtherance of the subject matter,
– store in our data base for further regulatory and official contact
– In compliance with statutory requirements including but not limited to financial and official audit
– Any other purpose which would be communicated to you through our channels of communication.
- Please note that we store and process your information in line with our policy and we do not share your information with third parties who do not have a relationship with the subject matter of this promotion.