Trophy Extra Special Band
Episode One (Meet The Bands)
Meet The Bands
We are the King’s Rythym we are a band of 4 from Port-Harcourt based in Lagos
The band has been in existence for 2 years We come from different backgrounds, but the music brings us Together. We Are a Live arrange band Our arrangements cut through all genres of music.
Basically, we Serve Royal vibes which automatically makes our audience and clients ROYALTIES. We love to make good music and through the music we make our audience Feel alive.
Whenever they turn up, it automatically is a Vibe and Essentially a Turn up.
The Band Bespoke is a crossover band with experience spanning across various genres. They have over the past few years entertained guests, the creme de la creme of the society, and have also worked with global brands within the geographical regions of the country.
They are an upward moving brand with extreme dynamism and simplicity in our delivery.
They describe themselves as “Makers of good music”. A 7-member band originating from Lagos State came together 2 years ago and are into all music genres.
Their uniqueness is simplicity with vibes, and the name Zenith is a pointer to their slogan
“The Top Will Always Be Our Place !”
Highlights from Season II
How do I register for Trophy Extra Special Band Season 3?
By following the registration the below instructions;
- Fill out the registration form by logging on to trophyextraspecialband.com/register
- Kindly check your email for confirmation after you have completed the registration
- Record & upload a video of your band performing your best medley of any songs and tag @trophystout & @mtvbasewest on all social media platforms using the hashtag #TrophyExtraSpecialBand.
- Wait to be contacted, to know if you make it to the auditions
Who is eligible to participate in Trophy Extra Special Band S3?
- The show Trophy Extra Special Band is open to Nigerian citizens who are between 18-40 years old and have lived in Nigeria for 12 consecutive months prior to the date of registration and they must be in a group.
When does registration close?
- Registration begins July __, 2022 and closes on July ___, 2022. Other key details will be made available via the website: www.trophyextraspecialband.com
How will I Know If The #Trophyextraspecialband. Producers Have Reviewed My Audition Video?
We will do our best to find and review your Audition Video using the hashtag
#TrophyExtraSpecialBand, but, unfortunately, there is no guarantee we will find or review your Audition Video. If you have a question about whether we have found or reviewed your Audition Video, you should check to make sure you posted and used the hashtag properly. You can also post it to one of the other social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter) during the time period.
How Should I Hashtag My Audition Video?
By using the official hashtag #TrophyExtraSpecialBand.
How Will I Find Out If I Am Selected?
If you are selected to move forward in the audition process or to participate in the competition, you will be contacted by a #TrophyExtraSpecialBand® producer via direct messaging or e-mail through the social media platform you used to post your Audition Video.
Am I Allowed To Hashtag A Pre-Existing Video?
Yes, you may use a pre-existing video for your Audition Video, as long as the pre-existing video meets our other requirements for an Audition Video.
Can I Audition Via Social Media With A Friend, My Band Or Back-Up?
You must perform with your Band in your Audition Video.
Can I Audition With Background Music Or Effects?
No. You may not perform with any backing track, and no vocal effects, reverb, Autotune, or other enhancements.